Shortly after 1 a.m. ET Saturday, Virginia Beach police tweeted that “several victims” had “possibly life-threatening injuries.”
The shooting started around 11:30 p.m. ET Friday in the 1900 block of Pacific Avenue, WAVY-TV reported.
Multiple people were taken to a hospital, Virginia Beach EMS said, according to WAVY.
A WVEX-TV reporter at the scene tweeted she heard a police officer say, “This is bad.”
No other information was immediately available. Check back for updates.
- [LLODO] Virginia teacher says critical race theory has damaged community as frustrated parents demand changes
- [LLODO] CDC investigating death possibly connected to Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- [LLODO] Virginia AG launches civil rights probe after Black Army medic pepper-sprayed by police
- [LLODO] Virginia parents group launches PAC to unseat school board members over reopening, race controversies
- [LLODO] Virginia governor candidate boosts down-ballot Republicans with PAC money, says state ‘ready for a new day’
- [LLODO] Justin Fairfax accuses former Ex-Virginia governor McAuliffe of treating him like George Floyd
- [LLODO] New York man drinks too much tequila, mistakes counterterrorism center for hotel
- [LLODO] Deer bolts through Virginia school bus windshield, crashes into sleeping student in surveillance video
- [LLODO] Charlottesville can remove Confederate statues, Virginia’s highest court rules