A source familiar told Fox News that Parscale is helping Jenner. The source said the two have been friends since 2017.
The source told Fox News Parscale is helping to connect Jenner to “the best talent in the country” as she considers mounting a gubernatorial campaign.
“She is very, very, very serious,” the source said about Jenner’s potential campaign.
Jenner, a former Olympic athlete and reality television star, is only the second known person Parscale has helped in politics— the first being former President Trump.
Before joining Trump’s 2016 campaign, Parscale worked for two decades in the tech industry. The success propelled Parscale to become Trump’s campaign manager in 2020.
But in the run-up to the 2020 presidential election, Parscale was removed as Trump’s campaign manager amid sinking poll numbers and a series of campaign events that failed to draw large crowds.
Parscale has since been working on developing Campaign Nucleus, a platform to “protect” conservatives against “cancel culture,” Fox News previously reported.
Organizers of the recall campaign say they have gathered more than 2 million signatures – well above the required threshold to qualify for a ballot – and are now in the process of having those signatures validated.
- [LLODO] California parents rally in defense of teacher recorded berating students over push for in-person learning
- [LLODO] California shooting at Fresno mall prompts manhunt for suspects
- [LLODO] California shooting at Fresno mall prompts manhunt for 2 suspects
- [LLODO] California standoff ends after 5 hours with arrest of slain woman’s estranged husband: reports
- [LLODO] California Highway Patrol dog helps uncover 81 pounds of meth, 11 pounds of fentanyl tablets
- [LLODO] Kristin Smart case: No pleas entered for ‘prime suspect’ Paul Flores, father in first court appearance
- [LLODO] California ethnic studies pitch denounces US as a ‘parasitic system’ based on the ‘invasion’ of White settlers
- [LLODO] California gold rush town votes to remove controversial nickname and logo
- [LLODO] California promotes ‘dismantling racism in mathematics’ guidance in draft for statewide framework