A train collided with an 18-wheeler outside Cameron, Texas, on Tuesday morning, according to local reports.
Both the train conductor and truck driver survived the crash without major injuries, local news outlet KXXV reported.
The train was carrying petroleum, and the collision created a large explosion, though it is not a hazmat situation, according to the outlet.
Police are evacuating nearby houses and telling people in the area to avoid Highway 90.
This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.
- [LLODO] Texas House moves forward with no-permit carry bill
- [LLODO] San Antonio police shoot, kill gunman at airport terminal
- [LLODO] Suspect captured in shooting of Texas police officer during traffic stop
- [LLODO] San Antonio airport on lockdown, police confirm shooting
- [LLODO] Texas dad drowns while saving two sons from riptide: ‘My soul has been ripped from my body,’ wife says
- [LLODO] Texas police officer shot multiple times during traffic stop
- [LLODO] Texas Rep. Kevin Brady, top Republican on powerful Ways and Means committee, to retire from Congress
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott warns border woes ‘will get worse,’ points to ‘bipartisan response’ to Biden admin
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott sends letter to VP Harris demanding migrant facility shutdown