Carol Hardy was on the way home from a baseball tournament for her son, who was also in the vehicle at the time and survived with minor injuries, according to a GoFundme that was set up to pay for the funeral and hospital bills.
“Carol was a mother of two, Kayden and Caly and wife to Ron Hardy,” the GoFundMe reads. “She was her [kids’] biggest fan, and quite possibly the nicest person you’ve ever met.”
The truck Hardy was driving rear-ended another car with a father and three children inside, who were all taken to a hospital and are in stable condition, according to FOX 26 Houston.
738 people died in 2017 from tire-related crashes, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association.
- [LLODO] San Antonio police shoot, kill gunman at airport terminal
- [LLODO] Texas House moves forward with no-permit carry bill
- [LLODO] Suspect captured in shooting of Texas police officer during traffic stop
- [LLODO] San Antonio airport on lockdown, police confirm shooting
- [LLODO] Texas dad drowns while saving two sons from riptide: ‘My soul has been ripped from my body,’ wife says
- [LLODO] Texas police officer shot multiple times during traffic stop
- [LLODO] Texas Rep. Kevin Brady, top Republican on powerful Ways and Means committee, to retire from Congress
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott warns border woes ‘will get worse,’ points to ‘bipartisan response’ to Biden admin
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott sends letter to VP Harris demanding migrant facility shutdown