DON MCLAUGHLIN: Well, it’s kind of like the wild, wild, west down there. We have car chases on a daily basis, we have immigrants jumping off trains, we have them coming into towns…in our schools. It’s just non-stop. The Border Patrol, we have a good relationship with our community, but they’re spending all their time having to deal with these unaccompanied minors. But we’re not dealing with minors, we’re dealing with young adult males. A lot of them have criminal records…as of early February, 97 sexual predators have been caught in the Del Rio sector, which Uvalde is a part of.
On my way up here there was a chase in town, just as I was leaving. There was also, on the west side of town, a group that was running through people’s yards, they were trying to catch them. This is something we’re having to deal with every day, and it’s getting worse and worse and worse.
- [LLODO] Abbott tells ‘The Story’ Biden admin ‘standing by’ while Texans are ‘terrorized’ by drug cartels
- [LLODO] Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Tucker blasts Utah’s Republican governor for defense of ‘racist’ scholarship program
- [LLODO] Florida Governor Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Dana Loesch explodes on Adam Toledo’s absent guardians leading up to fatal shooting: Where are the adults?
- [LLODO] Dog the Bounty Hunter calls for police to ‘take the lead out of the bullet,’ adopt less-lethal alternatives
- [LLODO] San Francisco parent slams California schools’ lag in reopening: ‘Zoom in a room’s a joke’
- [LLODO] Slain New Mexico police officer’s widow files wrongful death lawsuit, alleging DHS ‘botched’ operation
- [LLODO] Seattle business owner slams city officials for not doing anything to stop graffiti vandals