A mass shooting in Texas on Thursday has left at least six people injured, with some in critical condition, according to preliminary reports.
The shooting broke out around 3 p.m. at a business in Bryan in the 300 block of Stone City Drive, KBTX reported.
The Eagle, a local newspaper, reported that authorities were on the scene at the corporate offices of Kent Moore Cabinets.
Bryan Police Lt. Jason James said no suspects were in custody. No further details have been released.
Bryan is about 100 miles northwest of Houston.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates
- [LLODO] Texas House moves forward with no-permit carry bill
- [LLODO] San Antonio police shoot, kill gunman at airport terminal
- [LLODO] Suspect captured in shooting of Texas police officer during traffic stop
- [LLODO] San Antonio airport on lockdown, police confirm shooting
- [LLODO] Texas dad drowns while saving two sons from riptide: ‘My soul has been ripped from my body,’ wife says
- [LLODO] Texas police officer shot multiple times during traffic stop
- [LLODO] Texas Rep. Kevin Brady, top Republican on powerful Ways and Means committee, to retire from Congress
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott warns border woes ‘will get worse,’ points to ‘bipartisan response’ to Biden admin
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott sends letter to VP Harris demanding migrant facility shutdown