New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is under fire over allegations of sexual harassment and making inappropriate advances, but “Hannity” host Sean Hannity vowed Monday he will not jump to judge until the Democrat is proven guilty.
“Unlike the media mob, Big Tech, Democrats, we’re not going to rush to judgment on this show,” he said. “We won’t do it.
“We are consistent. We’re independent. We believe in the presumption of innocence and due process and that’s why we end up being right so often.”
Hannity mentioned the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh prior to his 2018 confirmation, which Democrats used to attempt to derail his nomination.
“Allegations do need to be investigated; due process needs to be afforded,” he said. “It matters in this country. But you know who doesn’t believe in those core principles? Well, Cuomo and [Vice President] Kamala Harris.”
Hannity recalled that Harris, then a senator from California, had wanted Kavanaugh to “walk the plank” for the “uncorroborated lies” against him.
“She was the biggest ‘I believer’ in the entire country,” he said.
“So, Kamala Harris, do you believe the accusers of Andrew Cuomo?” he asked. “Or do claims of abuse not matter when levied against a Democrat?
“Now, of course, the vice president’s moral cowardice is shared by many of her colleagues … some of the top Democrats that viciously rushed to judgment, smeared and slandered Kavanaugh, they’re all now silent about the Cuomo accusations,” Hannity concluded.
“Many other ‘I believers’ finally have been pressured, after days, [into] now calling for an investigation and due process, and they’re also asking for the presumption of innocence, something they never provided Kavanaugh.”
FOX News’ Sam Dorman contributed to this report.
- [LLODO] Sister of gang violence victim slams LA DA Gascón’s push to eliminate juvenile strikes
- [LLODO] New Hampshire track coach fired for refusing to make athletes wear masks speaks out on ‘Tucker’
- [LLODO] Texas mayor says the southern border is the ‘wild, wild west’
- [LLODO] Rick Perry: Biden sending message to cartels that ‘it’s OK to sexually traffic children’ across border
- [LLODO] School board candidate slams Illinois district’s curriculum on White supremacy
- [LLODO] Mark Steyn: US may not be a monarchy, but people like ‘Prince Hunter’ get inequitably ‘royal’ treatment
- [LLODO] Sen. Hawley: Biden ultimately seeks civilian gun confiscation, while permitting rioters and crime
- [LLODO] ‘Anti-wall and AWOL’: Arizona governor calls on Biden, Harris to focus more attention on border crisis
- [LLODO] Doug Collins slams LeBron James comments on Georgia voting law: ‘He has not read the bill’