The shooting happened outside the Golf & Social in the Fishtown neighborhood at around 8 p.m. ET at the same time police were called to the scene for an alleged robbery, according to FOX 29 in Philadelphia.
Police had a person of interest in custody, a FOX 29 reporter tweeted.
The victims reportedly ranged in age from 17 to 42.
Separate, earlier shooting
In a separate Philadelphia shooting earlier Friday, an 11-year-old boy was killed and a 14-year-old boy was wounded around 6:30 p.m. in the Oxford Circle neighborhood, FOX 29 reported.
The younger boy died at a hospital after being shot in the neck, the report said. The older boy suffered gunshot wounds to an arm and an ankle, the station reported.
The boys had been riding up and down the street together on a bicycle or moped when they were struck, police told FOX 29. No arrests were made and no weapon was recovered.
- [LLODO] Philadelphia bomb squad investigates massive house explosion
- [LLODO] Philadelphia shooting results in death of man working on video about city’s gun violence
- [LLODO] Lyft driver targeted in Philadelphia carjacking attempt shoots 14-year-old suspect, report says
- [LLODO] Man killed in Philadelphia mall shooting was stepson of local detective: DA
- [LLODO] Philadelphia mall’s food court turns into deadly shooting scene
- [LLODO] Philadelphia shooting: 11-year-old boy killed, teen wounded
- [LLODO] Philly deadly shooting at ‘pop-up party,’ police add reinforcements and hunt for suspects
- [LLODO] Philadelphia man shot and killed on prison grounds shortly after release, police say
- [LLODO] Pennsylvania man who spent years in prison sues over withheld evidence