The incident happened around 8 p.m. Friday at a Tulsa home, police said. A woman at the residence told responding officers that she was home with two small children when a woman climbed inside through a window.
Officers determined the suspect had pried a screen off the window to get inside but left before stealing anything or harming anyone, according to police.
However, the suspect left behind a bag of Cheetos and a bottle of water on the floor near the open window.
The suspect, identified as Sharon Carr, was found with residue from the snack still on her teeth, police said. She was arrested and faces charges of first-degree burglary.
- [LLODO] Former Oklahoma attorney, boyfriend charged with murdering his ex-girlfriend, ex’s parents
- [LLODO] Tulsa man allegedly attempted to kidnap woman after stalking her, leaving candy at her door
- [LLODO] Man killed, Oklahoma police officer wounded in early morning shootout
- [LLODO] Oklahoma detainees who held officer hostage were upset their drug operation was thwarted, jail boss says
- [LLODO] Oklahoma corrections officer released from hospital after being beaten, stabbed during hostage situation
- [LLODO] Oklahoma police release identity of suspect in deadly jail hostage
- [LLODO] Oklahoma police release identity of deadly jail hostage suspect
- [LLODO] Oklahoma pastor’s wife, accomplice arrested in minister’s shooting death
- [LLODO] Oklahoma City sees protest outside jail following hostage drama