Lawrence Anderson allegedly stabbed Andrea Lynn Blankenship, 41, to death in her Chickasha home on Feb. 9, The Oklahoman reported.
“He took the heart back to 214 West Minnesota, Chickasha,” an agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation wrote in a search warrant obtained by the outlet.
“He cooked the heart with potatoes to feed to his family to release the demons.”
Anderson had been staying at the 214 West Minnesota address with his aunt, Delsie Pye, and uncle, Leon Pye, after his early prison release in January.
After leaving Blankenship’s home, Anderson, 42, went back to the Pye’s home where he cooked the heart with the intention of feeding it to them.
He then allegedly killed Leon Pye, 67, and his 4-year-old granddaughter, Kaeos Yates, and stabbed his aunt, according to the outlet citing the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation.
His aunt survived the attack. He was arrested the day of the murders.
Authorities discovered Blankenship’s body two days later after Anderson confessed at a hospital in Oklahoma City where he was being treated. He’s being held in Grady County jail, and charges are pending.
Anderson has a long criminal record that includes drug convictions and domestic violence.
- [LLODO] Former Oklahoma attorney, boyfriend charged with murdering his ex-girlfriend, ex’s parents
- [LLODO] Tulsa man allegedly attempted to kidnap woman after stalking her, leaving candy at her door
- [LLODO] Man killed, Oklahoma police officer wounded in early morning shootout
- [LLODO] Oklahoma detainees who held officer hostage were upset their drug operation was thwarted, jail boss says
- [LLODO] Oklahoma corrections officer released from hospital after being beaten, stabbed during hostage situation
- [LLODO] Oklahoma police release identity of suspect in deadly jail hostage
- [LLODO] Oklahoma police release identity of deadly jail hostage suspect
- [LLODO] Oklahoma pastor’s wife, accomplice arrested in minister’s shooting death
- [LLODO] Oklahoma City sees protest outside jail following hostage drama