Surveillance video shows a car striking an ambulance in Brooklyn on Sunday, leaving nine people injured, one critically, officials said.
The crash happened around 3 p.m. at Avenue N and Schenectady Avenue in Flatlands, cops said.
In the footage, the sedan appears to strike the ambulance from the right. Photos of the crash’s aftermath show the emergency vehicle turned over on its side and the Nissan Maxima lying in the distance with its entire front engine smashed in.
Nine people were injured in the accident, one critically, officials said. Seven people were rushed to area hospitals.
To read more from The New York Post, click here.
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’
- [LLODO] Dalton headmaster quits while Brearley dad writes scathing letter
- [LLODO] New York City saw jumps in murders, shootings in March as police grapple with gun violence
- [LLODO] Derek Chauvin trial: NYPD has spent nearly a year preparing for verdict protests
- [LLODO] NYC school holding event on ‘raising our babies to value anti-racism’
- [LLODO] 4 suspected MS-13 gang members stopped after NYC police see them lugging blanket-wrapped body to car: sources
- [LLODO] Priest at helm of NYC’s prestigious Regis HS getting ousted over sex-misconduct claims
- [LLODO] New York men harassing, mocking NYPD cops in alarming video