Surveillance video showed Botello leaving a Dallas nightclub shortly after midnight on Oct. 5 with 31-year-old Charles Beltran, who was arrested Friday in Utah.
Two other suspects have also been arrested: 49-year-old Nina Tamar Marano and 57-year-old Lisa Dykes were taken into custody in Florida last week.
After Botello disappeared, all three of the suspects fled Texas, leaving their jobs and homes, police said.
Botello’s aunt, Dennesly Castillo, previously told Fox News that when investigators tried to reach Beltran in October, he shut down all of his social media accounts and moved.
Investigators tracked the cell phones belonging to the three suspects and Botello to the home of Dykes and Beltran on the night Botello went missing.
Police found red and brown streaks of blood that matched Botello’s DNA in Beltran’s home, according to the Dallas Morning News.
Botello’s remains were found about 20 miles southeast of Dallas in Wilmer, Texas on March 24.
- [LLODO] Texas House moves forward with no-permit carry bill
- [LLODO] San Antonio police shoot, kill gunman at airport terminal
- [LLODO] Suspect captured in shooting of Texas police officer during traffic stop
- [LLODO] San Antonio airport on lockdown, police confirm shooting
- [LLODO] Texas dad drowns while saving two sons from riptide: ‘My soul has been ripped from my body,’ wife says
- [LLODO] Texas police officer shot multiple times during traffic stop
- [LLODO] Texas Rep. Kevin Brady, top Republican on powerful Ways and Means committee, to retire from Congress
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott warns border woes ‘will get worse,’ points to ‘bipartisan response’ to Biden admin
- [LLODO] Texas Gov. Abbott sends letter to VP Harris demanding migrant facility shutdown