Gunfire erupted at a Mississippi biker bar, sending 11 individuals to hospitals with injuries.
The mass shooting took place at the SSMC biker club on Highway 8 in Grenada around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, according to reports.
Acting Grenada Police Chief George Douglas said the injured were transported to three area hospitals and that some were treated and released, the Clarksdale Press Register reported.
Douglas said responding officers found firearms and stolen property inside the club, WTVA-TV reported.
There have been no arrests and a motive for the shooting hadn’t been determined, the station reported
- [LLODO] NJ felon accused of stabbing man to death at campground — was arrested after 4 weeks on the lam
- [LLODO] Couple accused of filming public sex at Myrtle Beach attractions
- [LLODO] ‘Tiger King’ star Joe Exotic books stretch limousine, expecting pardon from President Trump
- [LLODO] Texas 9-year-old girl among four stabbed by family member, manhunt underway
- [LLODO] Investigators scour Connecticut mansion owned by Fotis Dulos
- [LLODO] Car thief finds 4-year-old in backseat, returns to scene to scold mother
- [LLODO] Pennsylvania town on high alert after several shootings rock community
- [LLODO] Louisiana boy, 5, dies after being shot in head, police say
- [LLODO] California Gov. Newsom’s brother-in-law arrested for domestic violence