An SUV was driving southbound on the freeway when another vehicle pulled up alongside it and started shooting. The driver of the SUV was struck and a passenger, who left the scene, may have been struck as well.
Six shell casings were found at the scene Tuesday and it is currently unclear how serious the injuries are, WXYZ reported.
Around 10 p.m. Monday, police responded to calls of two cars shooting at each other on I-96.
One of the vehicles’ drivers was shot and killed. A woman who was in that car’s passenger seat was shot and transported to a local hospital, where she was pronounced deceased.
A suspect in the other car fled on foot and was struck and killed by a passing, non-involved driver.
Back in November, Michigan State Police said they would increase patrols after 27 shootings occurred withing six months on metro Detroit freeways, according to WXYZ.
- [LLODO] Fleetwood Mac-TikTok video guy loses $4G in San Francisco car break-ins: report
- [LLODO] Chicago teen murdered by Latin King gang members over haircut
- [LLODO] Arkansas student shot during first day of in-person school dies
- [LLODO] Florida man described as a ‘volatile white supremacist-accelerationist’ arrested on weapons charges
- [LLODO] Las Vegas murder: Retired cop killed in random one-punch attack on the strip
- [LLODO] DC sexual assault suspect dies after falling off building during chase, police say
- [LLODO] Louisiana doctor’s office riddled with bullets, one person killed
- [LLODO] Attempted murder suicide outside Louisiana doctor’s office leaves one dead
- [LLODO] Arkansas cops arrest man for abducting baby from scene of triple homicide