CNN correspondent Sara Sidner was reporting live from the Minneapolis suburb Monday night as fireworks were set off into the sky behind her.
She was then confronted by a man wearing a cap and face mask.
“Now you can see — y’all be twistin’ up the story. That y’all doin’,” the man interrupted.
Sidner then engaged with the man, who refused to give his name, and asked him what he thought about everything that was going on around them.
“What I think about this is, all the press and all the extra s— y’all do makes this worse!” the man exclaimed.
“You think so?” Sidner asked.
“Yeah,” the man said. “Y’all need to get up outta here with all that twistin’ up the media and s—, real s—.”
“You don’t know me, but we’re going to get to know each other,” Sidner responded in an effort to calm him down. “That’s what we’re going to do.”
“How are you gonna know me?” the man asked.
“You’re going to talk,” Sidner replied. “I’m going to share our number with you. Let’s do it.”
“No, let’s do it right here,” the man told her.
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
As Sidner attempted to give him a phone number, the man remained adamant about not wanting to reschedule his remarks.
“Y’all just gonna edit out the s— that y’all don’t want,” the man said. “And then you’re gonna edit out some other s—.”
“We’re live!” Sidner stressed as the two of them were appearing on “Cuomo Prime Time.”
“I don’t care if you’re live or not, get away from here with all that media s– that y’all doing,” the man told her. “Y’all doing the extra s— for the backhand s— to make people crazier than what the f— they are.”
Sidner then invited the man to “watch” her crew as they approach the action, but he apparently walked away.
- [LLODO] Widening ‘trust gap’ between public, media: reports
- [LLODO] SFGate makes convoluted correction to story on home-invading bear: ‘A bear that is brown, not a brown bear’
- [LLODO] Pat Robertson: Derek Chauvin should be put ‘under the jail’ for death of George Floyd
- [LLODO] Reporters on MSNBC lavish praise on Biden admin response to MN riots: ‘They care about these issues’
- [LLODO] Media Research Center debunks Georgia election law myths in new video
- [LLODO] ‘Not so peaceful’: CNN’s Don Lemon avoids using the word ‘riot,’ yet tells reporter to ‘watch her back’
- [LLODO] Brooklyn Center mayor defends media presence following Daunte Wright shooting, ongoing riots
- [LLODO] CNN crew chased away by Minnesota rioters after crew member hit in the head with water bottle
- [LLODO] ABC, CBS, NBC ignore Rashida Tlaib’s call for ‘no more policing’ following Daunte Wright’s death