LAPD officers found the bodies of three children younger than five years old deceased at an apartment in northwestern Los Angeles Saturday morning.
The LAPD said the cause of death is uncertain. FOX 11 News reports that all three children were stabbed to death.
Police are searching for Liliana Carrillo, a 30-year-old Hispanic woman, in relation to the deaths.
“We are receiving reports that she just committed a carjacking in the Bakersfield area and might be driving in a stolen Silver Toyota pickup license J258T0,” the LAPD wrote on Twitter around 1:10 p.m. PT.
The motive is unclear at this time.
Officers were originally called to the scene around 9:30 a.m. PT
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- [LLODO] California murderer accused of killing another woman weeks after probation ended
- [LLODO] LA mountain biker dangles from side of cliff, is rescued by helicopter
- [LLODO] Murders in Los Angeles up nearly 200%, violent crime rising at rapid pace, sheriff’s statistics show
- [LLODO] LA police hunt for suspects after pedestrian dies in 2 hit-and-runs
- [LLODO] California child protective agency declines to answer questions about mother accused of killing her 3 kids
- [LLODO] Los Angeles mother arrested after three toddlers found stabbed to death
- [LLODO] Los Angeles mother taken into custody after three toddlers found stabbed to death
- [LLODO] Los Angeles children found stabbed to death, all under three years old
- [LLODO] Los Angeles teen Lamborghini driver charged in crash that killed woman, 32