The Trump 2020 Campaign looked ahead to a potential Supreme Court fight after a panel of federal appeals judges in Pennsylvania dismissed the campaign’s lawsuit over alleged voter fraud in the presidential election.
“Specific allegations were made, and we have massive proof, in the Pennsylvania case. Some people just don’t want to see it. They want nothing to do with saving our Country. Sad!!!” he tweeted.
Follow below for updates on Trump’s 2020 legal challenges. Mobile users click here.
- [LLODO] Twitter permanently suspends Trump’s account over ‘risk of further incitement of violence’
- [LLODO] Man seen in Pelosi’s office arrested in Arkansas on federal charges
- [LLODO] Live Updates: Biden says Capitol Hill rioters must be held accountable
- [LLODO] Live Updates: US Capitol gets ‘non-scalable’ 7-foot fence after Wednesday’s rioting
- [LLODO] Live Updates: Ossoff wins Georgia Senate runoff seat, completing Democrats’ sweep, Fox News projects
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Here’s where Georgia runoff candidates stand ahead of Tuesday vote
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: David Perdue to quarantine days before Georgia runoffs
- [LLODO] Live Updates: Long lines for Georgia Senate races on last day of early voting
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Georgia runoffs could be drawn out by close results, vote-counting