A mass shooting at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis late Thursday night has left at least eight people dead and several others injured, police say.
The shooter who opened fire at the facility near the city’s airport also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook. That person as of midday Friday has yet to be publicly identified, but the FBI says it is assisting in the search of his home.
Police say five people have been hospitalized following the gunfire, but are in stable condition. FedEx employees are among the dead, the company has confirmed.
Follow below for more updates on the shooting in Indianapolis. Mobile users click here.
- [LLODO] Shots fired in Indiana Walmart during arrest of suspected shoplifter: report
- [LLODO] Indiana Fedex shooting massacre: Names of victims revealed
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Indianapolis FedEx facility shooting leaves 8 dead, gunman ID’d
- [LLODO] Who is Indianapolis FedEx shooter Brandon Hole?
- [LLODO] Indianapolis police say FedEx facility shooting leaves 8 dead, ‘multiple’ injured
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Indianapolis FedEx facility shooting leaves 8 dead, gunman’s identity unknown
- [LLODO] Indianapolis police say at least 8 dead, ‘multiple’ injured in shooting at FedEx facility
- [LLODO] Indianapolis shooting at FedEx facility leaves ‘multiple victims’; suspect dead: police
- [LLODO] ‘Multiple victims’ in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis; suspect dead: reports