Fox News contributor Joe Concha ripped media outlets during an appearance on “The Faulkner Focus” for refusing to acknowledge the recent Minnesota violence as “riots.” During their coverage on Monday night, ABC, CBS and NBC’s nightly news broadcasts opted for softer terms, declining to describe the chaotic scenes as “riots.”
JOE CONCHA: Maybe we have to come to some sort of compromise here, you know maybe we could call them mostly peaceful riots. Would that work?
Because I’m old enough to remember the summer of 2020, when there were mostly peaceful protests going on in places like Minneapolis or Portland or Atlanta or Seattle and then literally behind a reporter you would see a burning inferno of a building that looked like the ending scene in ‘Diehard’ at the Nakatomi Plaza and yet they’re insisting these are mostly peaceful protests even though there were billions of dollars in damage.
So why is this happening? Well, obviously it’s the PC way to describe what is obviously a riot. When there are dozens of arrests made on a nightly basis, when dozens of businesses—these owners no fault of their own are looted or damaged, when the National Guard is called in I believe you can start to call that a riot.
- [LLODO] Abbott tells ‘The Story’ Biden admin ‘standing by’ while Texans are ‘terrorized’ by drug cartels
- [LLODO] Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Tucker blasts Utah’s Republican governor for defense of ‘racist’ scholarship program
- [LLODO] Florida Governor Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Dana Loesch explodes on Adam Toledo’s absent guardians leading up to fatal shooting: Where are the adults?
- [LLODO] Dog the Bounty Hunter calls for police to ‘take the lead out of the bullet,’ adopt less-lethal alternatives
- [LLODO] San Francisco parent slams California schools’ lag in reopening: ‘Zoom in a room’s a joke’
- [LLODO] Slain New Mexico police officer’s widow files wrongful death lawsuit, alleging DHS ‘botched’ operation
- [LLODO] Seattle business owner slams city officials for not doing anything to stop graffiti vandals