In her opening “Angle”, Fox News host Laura Ingraham blasted Democrats for their rhetoric in opposition to Georgia’s new voter laws that changes the rules and processes for requesting an absentee ballot, including requiring voters to present valid forms of photo identification on “The Ingraham Angle.”
INGRAHAM: After we watched Democrats try to undermine common sense voting rules in 2020, laws like this are long overdue. But Democrats somehow see this as a threat to their power — so they and their media lackies are viciously mischaracterizing these measures as, you guessed it, racist.
This poisonous rhetoric is meant to vilify and dehumanize the GOP and conservatives as bigots. It’s all done to avoid a conversation about what’s actually in Georgia’s new election law. Why? Because then Americans would realize that the rules in Georgia are both reasonable and fair. In fact, key provisions of law are extremely popular.
For instance, the law states that you have to show voter ID to cast an absentee ballot: past polling by Gallup has found that 80% of Americans, including 77% of non-white voters, support voter ID. And that’s why Democrats would rather talk about “Jim Crow” than about the real world. Every issue, no matter what, is just a replay of the same nonsense we’ve been seeing from Democrats for years. Step one — get all liberals repeating the same pernicious lies.
- [LLODO] Abbott tells ‘The Story’ Biden admin ‘standing by’ while Texans are ‘terrorized’ by drug cartels
- [LLODO] Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Tucker blasts Utah’s Republican governor for defense of ‘racist’ scholarship program
- [LLODO] Florida Governor Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Dana Loesch explodes on Adam Toledo’s absent guardians leading up to fatal shooting: Where are the adults?
- [LLODO] Dog the Bounty Hunter calls for police to ‘take the lead out of the bullet,’ adopt less-lethal alternatives
- [LLODO] San Francisco parent slams California schools’ lag in reopening: ‘Zoom in a room’s a joke’
- [LLODO] Slain New Mexico police officer’s widow files wrongful death lawsuit, alleging DHS ‘botched’ operation
- [LLODO] Seattle business owner slams city officials for not doing anything to stop graffiti vandals