A Florida police officer took off on a foot race Sunday against a brother-sister duo.
It was a rematch five years in the making, according to the Tampa Police Department.
In a Facebook post, K9 Master Patrol Officer T. Bergman said he had lost a foot race five years ago against a local youth named Nas, who grasped the win “by a step.”
On Sunday, Bergman called for a rematch. The video has already garnered thousands of views.
Both Nas and Bergman hit the ground running Sunday afternoon with multiple spectators capturing the event on their phones. This time around, however, Bergman won by a narrow margin.
To avenge her brother’s loss, Nas’ little sister, Loriel, took a shot.
According to the department, Loriel ran briskly by the officer to claim her victory.
“I think she could have smoked you but she was being nice,” one Facebook user wrote.
- [LLODO] Texas detective presents boy with new bicycle after his was destroyed by ‘offender’
- [LLODO] Waiter turns down $2,021 ‘Venmo Challenge’ tip, pays it forward to another restaurant
- [LLODO] NASA is extending Mars and Jupiter missions, citing notable success
- [LLODO] Maine couple donates thousands to supermarket staff after winning $1M on scratch-off lottery ticket
- [LLODO] California girl raises $32G for homeless man who found, returned her grandmother’s wallet
- [LLODO] Arkansas doctor clears debt for cancer patients as New Year’s gesture
- [LLODO] New Year’s Eve in Times Square rings in 2021 without the party crowd
- [LLODO] Police officer buys groceries for women accused of shoplifting
- [LLODO] Arkansas doctor clears debt for cancer patients as New Years gesture