A woman was arrested Monday after she allegedly robbed a bank in Florida in an electric wheelchair and threatened to kill everyone inside, according to reports.
The unidentified woman got into an argument with a teller at Regions Bank in downtown Jacksonville before announcing she was robbing the place, Jacksonville’s WJXT’s reported.
Authorities said the woman was given cash before leaving the bank, located just a few blocks from the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office headquarters. She was taken into custody a short time later.
No one was injured during the robbery, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities added that the woman never displayed a weapon, according to the station.
Authorities described her as a 39-year-old Black woman who typically uses an electric wheelchair to get around and was last seen wearing a silver and black face mask, Jacksonville’s WTLV reported.
- [LLODO] Florida golfer, 74, apparently drowns after searching for missing ball
- [LLODO] 12-year-old Florida girl arrested for allegedly selling stun guns to students
- [LLODO] Florida city where Trayvon Martin died seeks racial injustice reform days before his ninth death anniversary
- [LLODO] Florida resident reports shooting naked man carrying Bible: cops
- [LLODO] Florida official under sheriff’s investigation after coronavirus vaccine VIP list scandal
- [LLODO] Florida man ‘blacked out’ before severing wife’s lover’s penis
- [LLODO] DeSantis’ office says Rush Limbaugh flag tribute ignored by Palm Beach County in ‘petty’ move
- [LLODO] Florida man arrested after 5-year-old found seriously injured with bite marks, scarring ‘all over her body’
- [LLODO] Florida sheriff’s deputy rescues missing girl, 13, from motel room with man she met online: police