Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer said Monday that President Biden has a history of using racially charged rhetoric against his political opponents, most recently, comparing the Georgia voting law with Jim Crow.
Ari Fleischer: This is what bad reporting and a demagogue can do to a country isn’t it? The reporting on the Georgia law was just terrible from the start. Anybody who could reasonably claim that this is Jim Crow 2.0 needs to be ignored. Americans don’t pass Jim Crow laws anymore.
I mean we are such an improved society. It’s as if racial progress has not been made and people just revert back to the worst things that they can say about their opponents and Joe Biden has a history of trafficking in it.
If you recall, Joe Biden when he was up against Mitt Romney’s campaign in 2012 – how can you be more milquetoast than Mitt Romney?. He said Republicans under Romney want to ‘put y’all back in chains’ to a Black audience. And now he calls this Jim Crow 2.0, Jim Crow on steroids. And as a result Major League Baseball, Delta Airlines, have tucked their tales, have been intimidated, and have really created a bigger political crisis for themselves.
- [LLODO] Abbott tells ‘The Story’ Biden admin ‘standing by’ while Texans are ‘terrorized’ by drug cartels
- [LLODO] Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Tucker blasts Utah’s Republican governor for defense of ‘racist’ scholarship program
- [LLODO] Florida Governor Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Dana Loesch explodes on Adam Toledo’s absent guardians leading up to fatal shooting: Where are the adults?
- [LLODO] Dog the Bounty Hunter calls for police to ‘take the lead out of the bullet,’ adopt less-lethal alternatives
- [LLODO] San Francisco parent slams California schools’ lag in reopening: ‘Zoom in a room’s a joke’
- [LLODO] Slain New Mexico police officer’s widow files wrongful death lawsuit, alleging DHS ‘botched’ operation
- [LLODO] Seattle business owner slams city officials for not doing anything to stop graffiti vandals