Officers responded to an active shooter call around 1:30 a.m. at the Pryme nightclub after a “disturbance” between two groups of people according to the Dallas Police Department.
An unknown suspect drew a handgun and shot into the crowd, killing Daisy Navarrete, 21, and sending others to local hospitals. Police have not released the names of the other victims.
Dallas News reporter Kelli Smith posted photos from the scene to Twitter, describing it as “a mess inside, with blood-stained clothes, alcohol and glass scattered around the club.”
Pryme did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News.
Police did not say what sparked the dispute.
Authorities are asking anyone with information about the shooting to contact Det. Boz Rojas at (214) 681-1786 or [email protected].
Dallas Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information that could lead to the suspect’s arrest.
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] Grand jury in Daniel Prude death voted 15-5 to clear 3 cops
- [LLODO] NYC murder suspect mistakenly released more than a month ago finally caught again
- [LLODO] ‘It hurts us all’: Vigil held for employees slain during FedEx shooting
- [LLODO] California mom who confessed to killing her kids said she ‘social justice warrior’ against human trafficking
- [LLODO] Father of teen busted with AK-47 in Times Square was killed in police shootout
- [LLODO] California mother accused of killing children admits to drowning them in shocking jailhouse confession
- [LLODO] Kyle Rittenhouse donations came from police, public officials: report
- [LLODO] Mother of Daunte Wright’s son, 2, ‘really hurt’ because he doesn’t have a father after fatal police shooting