For kids fighting cancer, she donated 50 pairs of socks – alll made by kids fighting cancer.
“They’re comfy and designed very well,” said Aryn.
“To know that the designs on the socks are created by children who are going through life battling illnesses is everything,” said Aryn’s mom, Marissa Jacobs.
Resilience Gives donated a pair of socks for every pair of socks purchased.
“I hope that someone looks at me and looks at my family, and says, ‘We can do this too,’” said Jacobs.
Aryn said, “Be confident. Don’t be scared.”
Frank Miles is a reporter and editor covering geopolitics, military, crime, technology and sports for FoxNews.com. His email is Frank.Miles@foxnews.com.
- [LLODO] Texas detective presents boy with new bicycle after his was destroyed by ‘offender’
- [LLODO] Waiter turns down $2,021 ‘Venmo Challenge’ tip, pays it forward to another restaurant
- [LLODO] NASA is extending Mars and Jupiter missions, citing notable success
- [LLODO] Maine couple donates thousands to supermarket staff after winning $1M on scratch-off lottery ticket
- [LLODO] California girl raises $32G for homeless man who found, returned her grandmother’s wallet
- [LLODO] Arkansas doctor clears debt for cancer patients as New Year’s gesture
- [LLODO] New Year’s Eve in Times Square rings in 2021 without the party crowd
- [LLODO] Police officer buys groceries for women accused of shoplifting
- [LLODO] Arkansas doctor clears debt for cancer patients as New Years gesture