Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies are searching for the suspected attacker, James Mathew Dorsey, 41 after he fled the scene in the Los Angeles-area suburb of Santa Clarita. The unidentified woman named him as the suspect before she died at a hospital, authorities told Fox News.
Three children inside the home were sleeping and did not witness the incident, authorities told The Signal. They were found unharmed.
“They’re estranged. He was not welcome at the house. He does not live here,” sheriff’s Lt. Barry Hall said.
Dorsey, 41, fled the scene in a white Chevy Malibu and was described as armed and dangerous. He was believed to be living in Washington state.
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] Grand jury in Daniel Prude death voted 15-5 to clear 3 cops
- [LLODO] NYC murder suspect mistakenly released more than a month ago finally caught again
- [LLODO] ‘It hurts us all’: Vigil held for employees slain during FedEx shooting
- [LLODO] California mom who confessed to killing her kids said she ‘social justice warrior’ against human trafficking
- [LLODO] Father of teen busted with AK-47 in Times Square was killed in police shootout
- [LLODO] California mother accused of killing children admits to drowning them in shocking jailhouse confession
- [LLODO] Kyle Rittenhouse donations came from police, public officials: report
- [LLODO] Mother of Daunte Wright’s son, 2, ‘really hurt’ because he doesn’t have a father after fatal police shooting