A California police officer was hurt Friday night in Anaheim, near the intersection of Interstate 5 and state Highway 91, according to reports.
The Buena Park motorcycle officer was struck by a vehicle, not shot as initial reports had stated, according to Bill Melugin of FOX 11 Los Angeles.
The officer was said to be in stable condition in a local hospital. It was unknown if a suspect had been arrested.
The location of the incident was on the northwest edge of the Orange County city.
Authorities said the incident stemmed from a vehicle pursuit involving police from Buena Park, a city just outside Anaheim, Melugin reported.
- [LLODO] Reputed Mexican Mafia member killed at California homeless encampment: report
- [LLODO] California drug bust nets stunning haul: Over $1M in mushrooms, LSD and more
- [LLODO] California Democratic Party chair terms Gavin Newsom recall ‘a coup’
- [LLODO] 12 children in California rescued after sailboats capsize
- [LLODO] Barbara Boxer ‘deregisters’ as foreign agent for Chinese surveillance company that targeted Uyghurs
- [LLODO] Disneyland now a COVID-19 vaccine ‘super’ site
- [LLODO] California woman, 91, armed with shotgun, dies after being shot by deputies
- [LLODO] 2nd person in California possibly swept out to sea during high surf advisory
- [LLODO] California’s coronavirus travel advisory warns residents to stay within 120 miles of home