Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson criticized Vermont Republican Gov. Phil Scott as the latest patron of “identity politics” after he announced the coronavirus vaccine will soon be available to non-White households on “Hannity.”
CARSON: This whole identity politics stuff is poisonous. If Martin Luther King were here today, he would be absolutely offended. He wanted people to be judged by their character and not by the color of their skin — and here we are doing everything we possibly can to separate people on the basis of race, religion, gender, whatever things that we can find.
Instead of the United States, we’re becoming the Divided States. And a house divided against itself cannot stand. It is the most ridiculous policy, and I hope that the state of Vermont will very seriously reconsider. And we need to start looking at our population in terms of who needs what, and working on the basis of need rather than on the basis of superficial identifying qualities.
- [LLODO] Abbott tells ‘The Story’ Biden admin ‘standing by’ while Texans are ‘terrorized’ by drug cartels
- [LLODO] Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Tucker blasts Utah’s Republican governor for defense of ‘racist’ scholarship program
- [LLODO] Florida Governor Ron DeSantis discusses legislation to strengthen police protection and prevent riots
- [LLODO] Dana Loesch explodes on Adam Toledo’s absent guardians leading up to fatal shooting: Where are the adults?
- [LLODO] Dog the Bounty Hunter calls for police to ‘take the lead out of the bullet,’ adopt less-lethal alternatives
- [LLODO] San Francisco parent slams California schools’ lag in reopening: ‘Zoom in a room’s a joke’
- [LLODO] Slain New Mexico police officer’s widow files wrongful death lawsuit, alleging DHS ‘botched’ operation
- [LLODO] Seattle business owner slams city officials for not doing anything to stop graffiti vandals