A 12-year-old Florida girl was arrested after allegedly bringing stun guns to school and selling them to classmates, authorities said.
A school resource officer pulled the girl out of class and she confessed she bought five stun guns online with the intention of selling them to other kids, Tampa police said.
The minor said she sold three of the stun guns Thursday, cops said.
When police spoke to the girl Friday, she had a pair of Vipertek stun guns, which are sold on Amazon starting at $9.99. It’s unknown how much she charged the students for the devices.
She was taken to the Hillsborough Juvenile Detention Center. Cops say no threats were made against anyone or the school.
- [LLODO] Florida driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Daytona Beach drawbridge
- [LLODO] Florida dad took infant daughter on meth run to get ‘lit’ with friends, police say
- [LLODO] Florida burglary suspect held down by neighbors until cops arrive, police say
- [LLODO] Missing Florida girl, 11, found at home of 22-year-old ‘boyfriend’; suspect facing child sex abuse charges
- [LLODO] Florida teen electrocuted following car crash ID’d as high school senior, JROTC cadet lieutenant, report says
- [LLODO] Who is Joel Greenberg? Florida tax collector facing federal charges is key figure in Matt Gaetz case
- [LLODO] Teenager dies when electrocuted during Florida storm
- [LLODO] Cheney calls Gaetz allegations ‘sickening,’ stays mum on calls for resignation
- [LLODO] Possible tornado moves toward Florida capital