After the fierce photography competition between mid-range / high-end smartphones last time, now is the time for the “big guys” to go on the floor. This blind test will include the top 3 smartphones of the 3 brands including Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and OPPO Find X5 Pro. All 3 have received many “winged” ads about the camera, but only 1 will be able to wear a gold medal.
We invite readers to choose the photo that they feel is the best in the actual tests taken by us below.
1. Normal camera, low light
2. Telephoto camera, low light
3. Telephoto camera, murky outdoor
4. Remove the background from the telephoto camera, favorable light and overcast sky
5. Telephoto camera, sunny afternoon
6. Super wide camera, sunny afternoon
7. Telephoto camera, sunny afternoon
8. Telephoto camera, sunny afternoon
9. Remove the background from the telephoto camera, in the complex lighting restaurant
10. Telephoto camera, restaurant with bright lights
11. Same shooting conditions as above, remove fonts
12. Remove fonts from normal cameras, indoors with slight backlight
13. Normal camera, slightly backlit
14. Remove fonts from the telephoto camera
15. Camera is often sunny slanting the window
16. Try HDR processing from a normal camera
17. Try normal camera color reproduction
18. Camera is often in low light conditions
Thank you readers for voting, the survey will be closed 12 noon on Thursday (May 19)the results will be announced by us shortly.