DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Disabled and Elderly Assistive Technologies” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report focuses on the global market for the various types of assistive devices that are on the market to enable disabled and elderly persons to move about, see, hear, speak, dress themselves and perform many other everyday activities as “normally” as possible. It provides a detailed description of the different types of disabled and elderly assistive technologies (mobility aids, access aids, beds, seating systems and ergonomic aids, daily living aids, communication aids, medical/personal monitoring aids, vision and reading aids, computer access aids, and environmental aids) and their current and projected market potential.
The mobility aids market is segmented into wheelchairs and scooters, ambulatory aids, vehicle conversions and navigation aids. Access aids market is segmented into residential/home elevators, transfer lifts, wheelchair lifts, stairlifts/climbers, accessible baths and showers, and door openers. The daily living aids market is divided into incontinence and ostomy products, toileting aids and other daily living aids. The communication aids market is segmented into hearing and listening aids, and speech and writing aids.
The report provides market revenue for each geographical segment, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The report’s detailed analysis allows for an in-depth understanding of the market, competitive environment, market background, technological advancement, drivers, restraints and market growth trends. This report does not cover physical therapy and exercise equipment designed for the elderly and disabled.
The Report Includes
- 42 data tables and 62 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for disabled and elderly assistive technologies (AT)/assistive devices
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by product type and geographic region
- Technology Assessment of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for disabled and elderly assistive technologies over the next ten years
- Coverage of major product types and applications, both in the commercial and developmental phase
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of their competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Review of various new premarket approvals (PMA) and 510(k) clearances received in the disabled and elderly assistive technology and devices market between Jan. 2018 to Sept. 2021
- Insight into the recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, regulatory and legislative issues, and license agreements currently focused on disabled and elderly assistive technologies and devices market
Company profiles of the key industry players, including Cochlear Ltd., Invacare Corp., Savaria Corp., Sonova Holdings AG, GN Group and ConvaTec
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Assistive Technology
- Disability Compared to Diseases
- Disability Statistics
- Hearing Loss
- Blindness and Vision Impairment
- Communication Disorders
- Loss of Mobility and Dexterity
- Neurological Dysfunction
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 6 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Aging Population
- Greater Incidence of Non-communicable/Chronic Diseases
- Increase in Incidence of Obesity
- Increase in Incidence of Road Accidents across All Geographies
- Technology Innovations and New Product Development
- Large Unpenetrated Addressable Market
- Desire to Age in Place
- Increasing Pressure to Curtail Healthcare Costs
- More Funding Programs for Assistive Devices
- Market Restraints
- High Cost of Assistive Devices
- Pricing Pressure
- Reimbursement Issues
- Impact of COVID-19
Chapter 7 Approvals and New Developments
- Premarket Approvals (PMA)
- 510(K) Clearances
- Mobility Aids
- Hearing Aids
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Major Players by Segment
- Mobility Aids
- Access Aids
- Beds, Seating Systems and Ergonomic Aids
- Daily Living Aids
- Communication Aids
- Medical/Personal Monitoring Aids
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Assistive Technology Market
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Bruno Independent Living Aids Inc.
- Cobolt Systems Ltd.
- Cochlear Ltd.
- Convatec Group Plc
- Demant A/S
- Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.
- Dongguan Prestige Sporting Goods Co. Ltd.
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare
- Duxbury Systems Inc.
- Etac Ab
- Gn Group (Gn Store Nord A/S)
- Humanware Group
- Inclinator Company Of America Inc.
- Invacare Corp.
- Liftavator Inc.
- Mobius Mobility Llc
- Ottobock Se & Co. Kgaa
- Permobil Ab
- Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Savaria Corp.
- Sonova Holding Ag
- Sunrise Medical
- Starkey Hearing Technologies
- Terry Group Ltd.
- Tobii Dynavox Llc
- Ws Audiology A/S
Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cq95pf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.