A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy technology industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- New partnership brings Microsoft Teams to Cisco meeting room devices
“Interoperability has always been at the forefront of our hybrid work strategy, understanding that customers want collaboration to happen on their terms — regardless of device or meeting platform,” said Jeetu Patel, EVP and GM, Security & Collaboration, Cisco. “Our partnership with Microsoft brings together two collaboration leaders to completely reimagine the hybrid work experience.”
- Grubhub and Starship Technologies Partner to Bring Robot Delivery Services to College Campuses
Delivery is currently available at the University of Kentucky, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Wayne State University, Southern Methodist University, and Fairfield University.
- Google Cloud and Coinbase Launch New Strategic Partnership to Drive Web3 Innovation
The collaboration involves Coinbase building their global data platform on Google Cloud and Google Cloud leveraging Coinbase Commerce to enable crypto payments for its solutions.
- Bose Introduces the New Smart Soundbar 600
The 600 elevates movies, TV, and music by precisely placing dialogue and vocals, sound effects and instruments to the left, right, and even up above — ensuring no matter what you’re watching or listening to, the sound is astonishing.
- Consumers want more transparency on how businesses handle their data, new Cisco survey shows
“Organizations need to explain their data practices in simple terms and make them readily available so that customers and users can understand what is going on with their data. It is not just legally required; trust depends on it,” says Harvey Jang, Cisco Vice President, Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer.
- Verbit Launches Human-Powered ASR Captioning Solution for Media & Entertainment
This new product can be adapted to meet the unique and specific needs, demands and expectations of today’s broadcasters, networks and content creators across the globe.
- FTX and Visa Expand Global Partnership
Cuy Sheffield, Head of Crypto at Visa, says, “We’re excited to partner with leading crypto exchanges like FTX to bring more flexibility and ease-of-use to the way people use their crypto—unlocking the ability to use a crypto balance to fund purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.”
- Unstoppable WoW3, H.E.R. DAO LATAM and CryptoConexión Announce Education Initiative to Bring 5 Million Latinas into Web3
Unstoppable WoW3 and CryptoConexión will create and share ongoing online courses on crypto and Web3, which will be free and accessible in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Epson Advances Immersive Workforce Collaboration with New Generation of Moverio AR Smart Glasses
Purpose-built for mission-critical tasks – such as troubleshooting, maintenance, inspection, and training – the new Moverio models support immersive, hands-free collaboration between on-site technicians and remote experts to help enhance efficiency, improve safety, and reduce downtime.
Read more of the latest business technology releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtech on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire