The Impossible Burger is rolling out to 2,100 Walmart Supercenters and Neighborhood Market locations across the US starting Thursday, according to a press release from Impossible Foods. The products will be available to buy in 12-ounce packages and will also be available to order through Walmart’s pickup and delivery options (though it doesn’t look like they’ve yet been added to ).
The companyat in September 2019. Impossible Burgers have now expanded to Safeway, Kroger, Trader Joe’s and other supermarkets, as well as chain restaurants like Applebee’s, The Cheesecake Factory and . And recently, the company launched its own e-commerce site that lets you have Impossible Burgers .
Impossible Foods didn’t immediately respond to a request for additional comment.
- In remote work world, some tech CEOs are leaving Bay Area – The Real Deal
- Aluma’s career-high 23 points propels Tech to victory over No. 3/3 Villanova – VT hokiesports.com
- For Big Tech, Biden brings a new era but no ease in scrutiny – Fox Business
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET