You can see the donation button on the crowd-sourced review site’s pages for restaurants and “nightlife,” beauty and fitness businesses with fewer than five locations. The rollout started Tuesday and is expected to become available for all eligible businesses over the next two days. GoFundMe, Yelp and Intuit QuickBooks have also committed to collectively donate the first $1.5 million into the Small Business Relief Fund.
Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger kicked off a SaveOurFaves sells gift certificates for San Francisco Bay Area restaurants and coffee shops.last week. His site
The new strain of coronavirus, which develops into the illness known as, was discovered in Wuhan, China, in late 2019 and has spread worldwide. As of Wednesday morning, it had infected and caused over 18,000 deaths globally.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com