Microsoft on Tuesday brought us back to the ’80s with a trio of custom Xbox One X consoles inspired by the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984. It follows the movie getting a new trailer during last weekend’s DC FanDome.
“Inspired by the iconic armor and outfits worn by the powerful female leads of the movie comes three custom consoles like you’ve never seen them before,” Aaron Greenberg, marketing manager for Xbox games, wrote in a blog post.
The Golden Armor console is based on the awesome outfit Gal Gadot’s hero wears into battle. It’s made of 24-carat gold leaves and comes with a matching controller. This console is being auctioned off on Charitybuzz to support Together for Her, which is assisting victims of domestic violence during the .
The Lasso of Truth model is a more subtle shade of color, with Wonder Woman’s iconic lasso circling the logo. The colorful controller matches the logo, and you can win one of these by simply liking or retweeting the Xbox sweepstakes tweet.
For the third console, Microsoft was inspired by the villainous Cheetah.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing