Brad Sams, a YouTuber and reporter on the site Thurrott, has reportedly obtained an image of the long rumoured , a cheaper, less feature heavy version of Xbox’s upcoming next generation console the Xbox Series S.
How much cheaper? Difficult to say since Microsoft has yet to reveal the price of the Xbox Series X, but according to the report the Xbox Series S will be priced at $299 US.
You can see the leaked design in the below video.
Later Brad Sams tweeted additional footage of what appears to be comparison shots between the Xbox Series S and the Xbox Series X. According to a report from Windows Central, both consoles will be released on November 10. The “more powerful” Xbox Series X will cost $499 US according to that report.
Microsoft did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing