Xbox Live went down for many users on Sunday, the game network’s second outage in the past few days. Xbox Live users turned to Twitter to complain that they were unable to play games online or access other content.
The Xbox Live support status website also appeared to be offline, displaying only the Xbox logo with a churning circle.
Microsoft said it was aware of the situation and was investigating the cause.
“We understand some users may be experiencing errors with sign in or matching making on Xbox Live, and are currently investigating,” Xbox Support said in a tweet. “Please check back here for details.”
It’s the second outage for the game-play network in the past three days. A similar outage struck players on Thursday.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing