This weekend’s WWE history. WrestleMania 36 will also take place over two nights (Saturday and Sunday) instead of the usual one-night spectacular.is going to look a lot different than what you’re typically used to seeing from the biggest wrestling event of the year. Instead of taking place at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, which is what was originally planned, the 36th edition of WrestleMania will instead in front of no fans — a first in
So yeah, it’s weird as hell. There are a lot of questions surrounding WrestleMania 36. Many pundits have criticized WWE for putting the event on at all, calling it a health risk. In an age of social distancing, watching between two and six people grapple with one another will be jarring for some. But as noted, much of it has reportedly already been filmed. So at this point, it only makes sense to try and enjoy.
Whether that’ll be possible, with no crowd for the wrestlers to perform to, is another question.
The main event of the show is Brock Lesnar defending his WWE Championship against. Normally I’d say this would be a surefire great match, but, as you’re no doubt tired of hearing, it’s not normal times. Elsewhere, John Cena returns to face Bray “The Fiend” Wyatt and The Undertaker rises to face AJ Styles.
Roman Reigns is scheduled to wrestle Goldberg for the Universal Championship, but he’s since pulled out of the match. Who will take the reins and face Goldberg instead is yet to be officially announced.
WrestleMania 36 takes place in WWE’s Orlando, Florida-based Performance Center on Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5. The main card starts both days at 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m. ET. If you’re a WWE Network subscriber — at $9.99 per month, but free for one month for new subscribers — you can watch WWE WrestleMania live for free. Otherwise, if you are looking for how to watch WrestleMania, you’ll need to contact your local cable provider and pay a separate fee to watch.
Viewers in the UK will have to stay up late to watch WWE WrestleMania, as the WWE performance starts midnight Sunday and Monday. WrestleMania starts for Australians at 9 a.m. AEDT time on Sunday and Monday.
- WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Drew McIntyre.
- Universal Championship: Goldberg (c) vs. TBA.
- Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler.
- Firefly Funhouse match: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt.
- Edge vs. Randy Orton.
- Boneyard match: The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles.
- NXT Women’s Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair.
- Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins.
- Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Daniel Bryan.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Lacey Evans vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks vs. Tamina.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championships ladder match: The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos.
- Raw Tag Team Championships: The Street Profits (c) vs. Angel Garza and Austin Theory.
- Elias vs. Baron Corbin.
- Women’s Tag Team Championships: The Kabuki Warriors vs. Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss.
- Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler.
- Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley.
Yep, that’s a lot of matches. We don’t yet know which matches will take place on which night.
How to watch: WWE Network, Fite TV apps
You can start (or restart) a subscription to the WWE Network here:
The monthly price is $9.99 (US) or £9.99 (UK). New subscribers get a free month and you can cancel anytime.
The WWE Network app is available on, , , , , , and .
You can also watch WWE WrestleMania on Fite TV in both English and Spanish. It costs $60 for the two-day WrestleMania package.
The event should also be available as a one-off pay-per-view purchase on many cable and satellite TV systems.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com