Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, John Cena and even Goldberg all have clear routes on the road to WrestleMania. But what about Becky Lynch? The Raw Women’s Champion main-evented last year’s show, but doesn’t yet have an opponent for April 6’s wrestling extravaganza. That blank space will be filled at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event on Sunday.
Six women will enter the Elimination Chamber, but only one will stand tall as challenger to Lynch. It’ll be one of two Chamber matches. Curiously, the other one will be for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship belts. Why’s there an Elimination Chamber match for tag titles but not to determine a challenger to Goldberg’s Universal Championship? Such a great question.
The best match of the night may end up not being a Chamber match. Following Monday’s episode of Raw, AJ Styles will take on Aleister Black in a No Disqualification match. AJ was once the company’s most consistently excellent performer, though it’s been awhile since he’s cranked out a classic. This could be it.
Elimination Chamber 2020 takes place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 9. The main card starts at 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m. ET. If you’re a WWE Network subscriber — at $9.99 per month, but free for one month for new subscribers — you can watch it live for free. Otherwise you’ll need to contact your local cable provider and pay a separate fee to watch. The Kickoff Show starts at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET on WWE’s YouTube channel and the WWE Network.
Viewers in the UK will have to stay up late, as the show starts there 11 p.m. GMT (10 p.m. kickoff). For Australians, Survivor Series starts at 10 a.m. AEDT time (9 a.m. kickoff) on Monday.
- Elimination Chamber match: Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Chamber match: The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode.
- United States Championship: Andrade vs. Humberto Carrillo.
- Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro and Sami Zayn.
- Raw Tag Team Championship match: The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy.
- No Disqualification match: AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black.
Friday night’s SmackDown is sure to bring a few extra matches to the card. We’ll update this article when that happens.
How to watch: WWE Network app
You can start (or restart) a subscription to the WWE Network here:
The monthly price is $9.99 (US) or £9.99 (UK). New subscribers get a free month and you can cancel anytime.
The WWE Network app is available on, , , , , , and .
The event should also be available as a one-off pay-per-view purchase on many cable and satellite TV systems.
- Springwoods Village evolves with tech giant relocation, new housing options – Community Impact Newspaper
- Tech and Innovation Councils to Boost Cheyenne Development – Governing
- Virginia Tech 2021 spring position previews: Defensive end – Roanoke Times
- WHAT THE TECH? What parents need to know about child predators online – WRCB-TV
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider
- Double down on epicenter stocks and avoid Big Tech, market bull Tom Lee suggests – CNBC
- California tech company joins ProMedica to bring innovation center to Toledo – WTVG
- Biden will review tech supply chains to reduce dependence on China – Yahoo Tech
- VIDEO: Georgia Tech-Virginia Tech Highlights – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site