Welcome back to your guide to finding out what’s new online. Every week, we put together a podcast that lets you know what’s been added to services likeand . The audio is about a minute or two long.
When you used to try to find something streaming on HBO, it was a nightmare. Was it on HBO Go, HBO Now or that new HBO Max? HBO cleared things up by keeping Max, stopping Go and making Now just HBO now. Got that? Now all that is settled, Showbiz Kids is a new documentary by Alex Winter (aka Bill S. Preston, Esq.). It looks at the price of fame that child actors have to pay. If you can stream HBO, you can watch this documentary.
Since you’re reading this, let’s give you some extra information not found in the podcast: WWE keeps producing content. On Sunday, July 19 the company will premiere Extreme Rules at 7 p.m. ET. In a tone-deaf move, the company is promoting it as The Horror Show at Extreme Rules. Anyway,. As a wrestling fan myself, I highly suggest trying out All Elite Wrestling, which airs on TNT. Here’s what you should know about the .
Want to know what else is new? Listen to this guy:
Winter is here. Alex Winter, that is.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing