Tech changes almost overnight. The internal combustion engine could potentially be seeing its’ end of days all the while the US fights China for tech supremacy. Dan Laboe, Zacks Associate Stock Strategist and tech editor joins us in studio to talk technology and the changing of times.
Tesla’s announced what may be the ugliest car of the century, will it be a winner is the true question. Aramco, billed as potentially the world’s largest company is set to hit foreign markets, is it even worth a look? Check out the conversation and see what we’re thinking on this week’s episode of Paper Traders. DON’T FORGET! To get recent Zacks video updates, be sure to subscribe to our channel and leave a comment or questions!
5 Stocks Set to Double
Each was hand-picked by a Zacks expert as the #1 favorite stock to gain +100% or more in 2020. Each comes from a different sector and has unique qualities and catalysts that could fuel exceptional growth.
Most of the stocks in this report are flying under Wall Street radar, which provides a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- A2Z Technologies Enters into Contract with Nasdaq-Listed Israel Defense Technology Company – Yahoo Finance
- New Technology Firm Focuses on Global Carrier Management Market – Yahoo Finance
- Technology Reporter – CALmatters
- The Big Story in Construction Technology May not be What You Think… – Yahoo Finance
- Only Telephones Are Good – The Atlantic
- Influencers: Influencers In Technology – GlobeSt.com
- Analysis | The Technology 202: Iowa caucus delays test tech companies’ policies on falsehoods – The Washington Post
- Six Technology Trends That Will Shape Businesses In 2020 – Forbes
- The forefront of technology innovation – PMLiVE