appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Tuesday, with a rather poetic request of viewers: “Stay the fuck at home.”
The Avengers actor delivered a new spin on the humorous children’s book Go the Fuck to Sleep (both versions written by Adam Mansbach), which he narrated, modifying into a profane public service announcement about the. Rhyming, he asked people to help flatten the curve by not going out.
“Now technically I’m not a doctor, but most motherfuckers listen when I read a poem, so here I am, Sam fucking Jackson, imploring you: keep your ass at home,” he read in between bleeps.
Jackson and Kimmel, who has been doing his show from his home, like many other late night talk show hosts, also discussed Netflix documentary series. The Tiger King is a 7-episode documentary about an .
“I thought I’d met all kinds of people in my travels, but that subset I have not run into,” Jackson said.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com