Spring is normally abut 2020 is hardly a typical spring. The millions of Americans sitting at home to slow the spread of are , and Vizio is dropping prices to tempt them to upgrade. The company makes some of for the money, and the prices during this sale are as low as we’ve seen since or the . If you’re itching to spend some of that on a big screen, it’s tough to beat these values.
Vizio says these prices will be good through May 3. Soon after that itswill start showing up, but we don’t expect their prices to fall nearly as far for months (if ever). In other words, .
This is the one series we didn’t review but based on the other two, the M8 above and P-Series Quantum X below, we expect this set to have excellent image quality as well. The main differences over the M8 are more local dimming zones, higher contrast and 120Hz capability. This is our least-favorite of the three — the M8 is a better value and the PX has a better picture — but it’s still a very good value.
If you want a superb picture but just can’t stomach an OLED TV, this is your best bet. And during this sale it’s $900 less than the cheapest OLED — matching its Black Friday low. The Vizio PX has superb light output no OLED can match, top-notch local dimming and all the high-contrast, high dynamic range joy that comes with it. Its closest competitor is the TCL 8 series — but this Vizio is a far superior value.
Take everything you just read about the 65-inch version and step it up (a lot) in screen size. This TV is a beast in all the best ways. This kind of price on this high-performance of a 75-inch TV doesn’t come along very often.
This article was published previously.
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases)
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals
- Toyota Hilux and Fortuner bow with beefed up looks
- Space Force star Jimmy O. Yang is obsessed with Animal Crossing on his Nintendo Switch