If you talk to a Vitamix owner, there’s a good chance they’ll be more than ready to gush over their blender investment for as long as you’ll let them — myself included. I say “investment” because, as amazing as they are, they aren’t cheap. You’ll spend between $350 to $600 for a new Vitamix blender, but right now the company is selling certified reconditioned Vitamix Explorians for less than $200 (until they run out of stock).
The Explorian is the brand’s entry model but it’s still one of the most powerful home blenders you can buy. Its 10 variable speeds allow you to refine texture with incredible precision, from smooth purées to thicker soups. The powerful 2.2-horsepower motor can handle the thickest, densest of ingredients, completely macerating raw almonds and whole grains in seconds.
Vitamix is calling this the Friends and Family Sales Event, and dropping the price on its powerful reconditioned Explorian to less than $200 (reconditioned models usually sell for $290) with special code SAVENOW to be applied at checkout. If you’re suspicious about refurbished products in general, we did a deep dive intothat may provide some helpful insights.
Note the refurbished Explorian also comes with a free three-year warranty. Don’t forget to use code SAVENOW at checkout for this special offer.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com