HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – Ever wanted to unplug from all technology for an hour, but didn’t know what to do?
Huntsville Madison County Public Library might have a solution for you.
Every Tuesday from 5:30-6:30 p.m., the Eleanor E. Murphy Branch is encouraging everyone to set aside some time away from screens.
To help, the library will have coloring sheets, playing cards, origami paper and stationery for writing letters.
If none of these sound appealing, don’t worry. The library encourages patrons to bring their own activities as well.
For more information, contact Annie Phillips at (256) 881-5620 or email@example.com.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing