While there’s no official word yet on which character Olyphant will play, Tuesday brought reports that he may wear Boba Fett’s armor on the show. Disney and Lucasfilm didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Just because Olyphant might don the iconic armor of the beloved mercenary, that doesn’t mean he’ll actually play Boba Fett. Olyphant could play Cobb Vanth, who was introduced inbook series.
In the book series, Vanth is the Sarlacc pit in the 1983 Star Wars film .on Tatooine who offers sanctuary to anyone willing to battle the world’s crime syndicates. He wears Boba Fett’s armor he got from Jawas, who scavenged it from Jabba the Hutt’s sail barge — the place where Boba Fett presumably fell into the deadly
Olyphant will join the cast alongside other newcomers to season 2 of The Mandalorian. In addition to Morrison, they include Terminator actor Michael Biehn, Luke Cage actor Rosario Dawson and , who will apparently bring Bo-Katan Kryze, a Mandalorian warrior she voiced in the previous animated shows and .
New directors will be on hand for the next season as well, including Robert Rodriguez (Sin City) and Peyton Reed (Ant-Man and the Wasp). They’ll join director Dave Filoni and show creator Jon Favreau. The next season of The Mandalorian debuts on Disney Plus in October.
The next season of The Mandalorian debuts on Disney Plus in October.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing