An executive order banning TikTok from the US won’t affect employees’ paychecks, the Trump administration said Monday in a court filing.
The executive order, signed by President Donald Trump on Aug. 6, bars any US transactions with TikTok’s Chinese parent company, ByteDance. The company behind the short-form video app quickly sued, as didby a section of the order that bans transactions with the company.
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET
- Alibaba CEO strikes conciliatory tone on China’s plans for tougher tech regulation – CNN
- Why Some Tech Workers Leaving Silicon Valley Are Changing Jobs – The Wall Street Journal
- Halting targeted advertising kills industries and dumbs down tech – Lowell Sun