We see a lot of deals for the Xbox One S, but the powerful Xbox One X — the console I feel the need to put on a fancier shirt to play — sees fewer sale prices. That’s why I’m excited about this exclusive deal for Cheapskate readers. DailySteals is offering an when you apply coupon code CNETXBX at checkout.
The trade-off is that this console is factory refurbished, but because Microsoft did the refurb, it has a full one-year warranty. For comparison, you can find an right now. The Amazon version is $20 more and isn’t factory refurbished, so it only includes Amazon’s shorter 90-day warranty.
By now, you surely know the details: The Xbox One X is the most powerful version of the console, equipped with a 2.3GHz CPU and able to play true 4K games (not simply upscaled 1080p games, like the Xbox One S does). And it’s going to continue to be the best Xbox console until the(hopefully — assuming the pandemic doesn’t slow the process down) late this year. You can read the full CNET if you need all the details.
- Klobuchar calls on Congress to get serious on tech reform – The Verge
- Tech Tips to Help Score a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment at CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and More – The Wall Street Journal
- College basketball rankings: Oklahoma State, Texas Tech are on the rise in the first Power 36 of March – NCAA.com
- Asbury Launches ThriveWell Tech – PRNewswire – PRNewswire
- 4 Companies Offering Scholarships For Underrepresented People In Tech – Forbes
- Tech Square Ventures Adds Vasant Kamath as General Partner – PRNewswire
- Get live feedback on your pitch deck from tech leaders on Extra Crunch Live – Yahoo Tech
- Trump’s assault on Chinese tech left loose ends galore – Axios
- Amazon And Tech Are Leading NYC’s Office Recovery – Forbes