With so many of us now doing kitchen scale. (Who knew it was so critical to get those flour measurements exactly right?) Amazon is home to about a zillion of them in the $20-$30 range, but a lot of them are pretty small — meaning you might not have the space you need to weigh your stuff., it’s important to have the right tools. One of them: a good
Here’s a bigger one: For a limited time, and while supplies last, Amazon seller Bolan Tech has thewhen you claim the 15% coupon on the product page and also apply promo code ZRSXA8QY at checkout. The regular price: $28.
This is a digital scale that can quickly toggle between five measuring units: grams, kilograms, milliliters, fluid ounces and pounds/ounces. Maximum weight supported: 15 kilograms, or about 33 pounds. (Pro tip: You could use this as a postal scale as well.) It has a backlit display and runs on a pair of AAA batteries.
As noted above, it’s larger than most, measuring 9 by 6.3 inches. That’s great if you frequently work with larger bowls and containers.
The scale scored a 4.7-star average rating from over 800 buyers. Homever backs it with a two-year warranty. When this deal first popped up earlier in the week, it was $15 — thanks to the additional coupon, now it’s just $11. What’s not to like?
This article was previously published. It’s been updated to reflect the latest deal.
60 super-cool kitchen gadgets you can get for less than $50
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET
- Alibaba CEO strikes conciliatory tone on China’s plans for tougher tech regulation – CNN
- Why Some Tech Workers Leaving Silicon Valley Are Changing Jobs – The Wall Street Journal
- Halting targeted advertising kills industries and dumbs down tech – Lowell Sun