It’s rare to find anything for $15 these days, nevermind a sturdy piece of kitchen from a legacy producer that should give you literally decades of use. Right now, this solid Lodge 10.25-inch pre-seasoned cast iron skillet is down to less than $15 — down from $27 — at Walmart.
slightly different care than other cookware, including an initial , but this particular skillet comes pre-seasoned and ready to go.gets high marks from cooks for its ability to retain very high heat, making it a perfect candidate for burgers, steaks and anything else that appreciates a good sear. Cast iron requires
- Tesla unveils coronavirus ventilator prototype that uses Model 3 parts
- The best kids TV shows to watch during quarantine
- All the Livestreams & Virtual Concerts to watch during the coronavirus shutdown (April 5)
- WWE WrestleMania 36 Day 2: Results, new champion, match ratings and full recap
- Westworld season 3 episode 4 recap: The Man in Black returns and all those pearls explained
- Tiger King: Where are Joe Exotic, Carole Baskin, Rick and the rest now?
- Tiger at the Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus
- WWE WrestleMania 36 Day 2: Live updates, results and match ratings
- Westworld season 3: Everything to remember from seasons 1 and 2