It’s rare to find anything for $15 these days, nevermind a sturdy piece of kitchen from a legacy producer that should give you literally decades of use. Right now, this solid Lodge 10.25-inch pre-seasoned cast iron skillet is down to less than $15 — down from $27 — at Walmart.
slightly different care than other cookware, including an initial , but this particular skillet comes pre-seasoned and ready to go.gets high marks from cooks for its ability to retain very high heat, making it a perfect candidate for burgers, steaks and anything else that appreciates a good sear. Cast iron requires
- Apple Glasses leaks and rumors: When could smartglasses arrive?
- How to extend the life of your PS4 and Xbox One
- Best smartwatches of 2020
- Fake 5G coronavirus theories have real-world consequences
- Twitter engineers replace racially loaded tech terms like ‘master,’ ‘slave’
- Love Syncs: 4 hard truths about online dating
- 11 years before iPhone, the first-ever flip phone changed the world
- World UFO Day: See how your state rates when it comes to sightings
- New Motorola Razr to support 5G and have 48MP camera, per leaked specs